The winner is… Vickie Chan! Please email me ASAP to claim your prize!
OOOOO What Can I Win: Motif @ St. Regis Monarch Beach Luxury Brunch for 2
How Much (Borat Voice of course): Total value of $160 (gratuity not included)
What Is It: This Holiday Season, come enjoy the Sunday Unlimited Champagne Brunch at Motif Restaurant at The St. Regis Monarch Beach. One of the most well-known brunches in SoCal, The Sunday Unlimited Champagne Brunch features spectacular ocean views and an array of international dishes, as well as classic favorites. There is a seafood station with fresh crab, shrimp, oysters in the half shell, ceviches, gourmet salad stations, made-to-order omelet bars, pancake station with endless toppings, Asian BBQ and wok station, and much, much more. Guests can also enjoy the Signature St. Regis Bloody Mary.
Overlooking the blue Pacific waters of Southern California, the St. Regis Monarch Beach beckons guests to indulge in luxury accommodations and personalized service at its Tuscan-inspired retreat. This quintessential Southern California beach resort offers guests 400 elegantly appointed and spacious guest rooms and suites, a private beach club with “Surf Butlers,” six ocean view restaurants including Michael Mina’s Stonehill Tavern, a Forbes Five-Star and one of the “Top 25 Hotel Spas in the World” by Travel & Leisure Magazine extraordinary spa, an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed golf course, tennis courts and nearby recreational activities. The resort is located just 22 miles from the Orange County Airport and 65 miles to both LAX and San Diego Airports.
St. Regis Monarch Beach: One Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, CA 92629
Checkout what else I’m giving away! =D http://bit.ly/TQpmhs
HOW TO WIN! (All steps must be followed to qualify)
- “Like” my Facebook Fanpage if you haven’t already: www.facebook.com/marianthefoodie
- “Like” St. Regis Monarch Beach on Facebook to get the most updates on their holiday giveaways, promotions and specials! http://www.facebook.com/stregismonarchbeach
- Leave a comment on my blog (below or on the main giveaway post) or on my Facebook fanpage on reasons why you enjoy the holidays. Be creative, original, funny, etc.! (You can leave only 1 comment per day, per prize. The more comments you leave, the more entries for each prize!)
- Spread the word about this awesome Holiday Giveaway to your friends and family by sending this link: “I just entered Marian the Foodie’s Awesome Holiday Giveaway Promo and you can too! http://bit.ly/TQpmhs” (If you don’t win the prize, maybe one of your friends or family member will and can share it with you ;p so it helps to let them participate as well!)
* Winners will be announced on my blog. Winners must email me and claim prize within 24 hours of announcement or else I will choose another winner.
- Each person can enter for as many or all of the prizes, but only allowed to win 1 prize total throughout the entire Giveaway Promotion. (Don’t be greedy with the prizes if you’ve already won one)
- If you’ve already won a prize, you can no longer enter for the other future prizes.
- “Liking” mine and the sponsor’s Facebook pages does not automatically enter you into the giveaway. All steps must be taken in order to enter qualify. Those comments are important!
- Winners have 24 hours after announcement to email me at marianthefoodie(at)gmail(dot)com with your contact info to claim your prize. If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours, I will choose another winner.
- Must be 18+ to participate
- Family members are not allowed to participate. Sorry mi familia! You get enough perks anyways :p