OOOOO What Can I Win: Whole Foods Market Thanksgiving Dinner for 6
How Much (Borat Voice of course): Total value of $89
What Is It: A Prepared Meal for 6 will be the prize we offer for the November contest. This is valued at $89 and includes an Oven Roasted Turkey and the following sides – Traditional Stuffing, Traditional Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Sauce. The meal just needs to be heated and served.
Every turkey sold at Whole Foods Market (our fresh turkeys and the ones sold as part of our prepared holiday meals) this Thanksgiving comes from a farm where animals are never caged, never crated and always raised with care. Shoppers can know how the turkeys were raised for their Thanksgiving table courtesy of Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating™ program. Step 1, which suppliers must achieve in order to sell their turkeys at Whole Foods Market stores, requires that turkeys have ample space to move around, flap their wings, preen and dust bathe. As farms achieve higher ratings, the birds also have environmental enrichment, more space indoors, and access to the outdoors where they can forage for insects and native vegetation. Turkeys on farms that have achieved a Step 5+ rating live their whole lives on the same farm; they don’t even leave for processing. All of Whole Foods Market’s turkeys are raised without antibiotics, added hormones* or animal byproducts in their feed. Here in Southern California, they source Turkeys from Mary’s Farm and Diestl Farms, their turkeys are Step Rated 3, and they are selling Heritage Turkeys from Mary’s that are step Rated 5. Great video of Mary’s Turkeys in action and the Pitman Family Story.
The 411: Winner will pick up prize at the nearest Whole Foods Market: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list
Checkout what else I’m giving away! =D http://bit.ly/TQpmhs
HOW TO WIN! (All steps must be followed to qualify)
- “Like” my Facebook Fanpage if you haven’t already: www.facebook.com/marianthefoodie
- “Like” Whole Foods Market (Each location has their own FB page) on Facebook to get the most updates on their holiday giveaways, promotions and specials! www.facebook.com/wholefoods
- Leave a comment on my blog (below or on the main giveaway post) or on my Facebook fanpage on reasons why you enjoy the holidays. Be creative, original, funny, etc.! (You can leave only 1 comment per day, per prize. The more comments you leave, the more entries for each prize!)
- Spread the word about this awesome Holiday Giveaway to your friends and family by sending this link: “I just entered Marian the Foodie’s Awesome Holiday Giveaway Promo and you can too! http://bit.ly/TQpmhs” (If you don’t win the prize, maybe one of your friends or family member will and can share it with you ;p so it helps to let them participate as well!)
* Winners will be announced on my blog. Winners must email me and claim prize within 24 hours of announcement or else I will choose another winner.
- Each person can enter for as many or all of the prizes, but only allowed to win 1 prize total throughout the entire Giveaway Promotion. (Don’t be greedy with the prizes if you’ve already won one)
- If you’ve already won a prize, you can no longer enter for the other future prizes.
- “Liking” mine and the sponsor’s Facebook pages does not automatically enter you into the giveaway. All steps must be taken in order to enter qualify. Those comments are important!
- Winners have 24 hours after announcement to email me at marianthefoodie(at)gmail(dot)com with your contact info to claim your prize. If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours, I will choose another winner.
- Must be 18+ to participate
- Family members are not allowed to participate. Sorry mi familia! You get enough perks anyways :p